Saturday, October 8, 2011

Julianne Hough on Footloose

Julianne Hough has confessed that he was nervous about remaking the iconic movie Footloose 80.

The dancer, 23, singer and actress took her first role as Ariel in the film, a rebellious teenager acting against the will of his father's minister.

In a new interview with Parade, Hough insisted that everyone involved in the project was sure he could do justice to the original, while adding a personal touch to date.

"At first, you always have to think, but when you read a script and know the director is going to do justice because he likes the movie, so I was like, 'OK, I'm sure you can do it justice,'" he said.

"I love this film and I thought it would be really cool to play this character and to give audience to this day that the public has come in 80 years."

Hough has also admitted that he had learned more in common with Ariel originally planned, adding:. "I think she tends to set the wall when the emotion is to be scene in the movie when it comes mainly from Ren and closes her large buttocks.

"Before she can be moved about it, she changes the subject and [do] something crazy. I think she totally keeps up its walls, as it is the bad girl, but it is a little girl inside. This is what I do. I put my face hard and crying inside. "

Footloose will be opened in the U.S. and the UK cinemas on October 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment